- Bringing Up Children in the Admonition of the Lord (Ephesians 6:4)by Tom Fuller on June 16, 2013 .
- Love Your Enemies (Matthew 5:43-48)by Tom Fuller on June 10, 2013 .
- Righteousness in Response to Wrongs Suffered (Matthew 5:38-42)by Tom Fuller on June 2, 2013 .
- Christ's 5th Post-Resurrection Appearance: Peace to You (John 20:19-20)by Tom Fuller on June 10, 2013 .
- The Activity of Fathers that Glorifies God (Ephesians 6:4)by Tom Fuller on June 2, 2013 .
- How Children Can Honor God, Pt. 2 (Ephesians 6:1-2)by Tom Fuller on May 19, 2013 .
We’ll have a little bit different schedule this Sunday, June 2nd. Sunday School — 9:30 AM (as usual). Morning worship — 10:45 AM (as usual). After the morning service we’ll have a fellowship lunch. We’ll end the day with an early service at 1:30 PM. There will be no Sunday evening service. Contact us with any questions![read more]
Is one Bible translation better than another? And, if so, what standards of evaluation are we to use in order to judge between two different translations of the Scripture? More to the point in our modern context of 21st-century American Baptist Fundamental Christianity, is the King James version (KJV) of the Scripture the only one that believers ought, in good…[read more]